Saturday, April 01, 2006

April 1 - St. Hugh of Grenoble, links & tidbits about fish fries

For more on today's eleventh century saint, see Saint-a-Day.

While I was surfing, I found several more St. Boniface parishes online and added them to the links page. I also discovered via the internet that St. Boniface in St. Louis was not the only St. Boniface church in the US closing the weekend of June 24, 2005. St. Boniface Church in Manitowoc, WI, in the Green Bay diocese was also closed that very weekend. I have not tracked down a page for them, though.

No fooling around about fish fries in Cleveland, Ohio. (Now I know why you're so excited about them, Charlie ;->) The Diocese there lists the fish fries for all parishes participating, broken down by area.

[UPDATE: look for a fish fry section soon!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home