Friday, February 02, 2007

February 2 - Groundhog Day, interesting STB links

Happy Groundhog Day! Don't forget--tomorrow is the Feast of St. Blaise. Have your throat blessed while you can!

I have been a bit busy with my studies and some other items, so I have not updated this blog. Never fear, this is only a temporary situation. I am making time in my week to update a bit more regularly.

Lots of things have been happening lately. In late November, there was a news story in the South Side Journal that St. Boniface may be turned into a theatre of some sort. So far, there is no new news (that I can find online) to post a link re: this. In the event there is one, you'll see it here.

I just converted this blog to the new Blogger (I held off, because my other ones seemed to take so long and this is my biggest blog), so if you have any complaints, hit the Help buttons on this page and complain to the Blogger folks. :)

I ran into these interesting tidbits below. I will post links in our other St. Boniface pages soon. Hope you enjoy!

Bonfire of the Vanities - Fr. Martin Fox of St. Boniface in Piqua, OH's blog.
A note on prayers to St. Boniface - Sr. Mary Martha's recent blog entry about her home parish of St. Boniface in the Midwest.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home