Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fish Fry review - Cathedral parish St. Louis, MO

Here's a review from CathedralDad on the fish fry March 23 at St. Louis Cathedral Parish.

Yummy, yummy, yummy! Cathedral's fish fry was my first. There were
several fish options available. Jack salmon, catfish fillet's, catfish
nuggets, and a couple of others including spaghetti. I hate to admit
it, but the side orders were a little average. Mac & cheese, green
beans and cole slaw. Maybe the selection changes each Friday, but I
don't know. I sampled three of the fish options and thought all three
were outstanding. The atmosphere was nice. There were several children
enjoying themselves which added to the atmosphere (by my standards!).
Overall, I rate it as quite enjoyable! The cost was about $8 for the
entree, .50 cents a soda, and $1.00 per donated dessert item. Also, I
believe it runs from around 3pm-7pm. Happy eating!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home