Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm still here....

Although, I am a bit busy.

Never fear...more posts will be added this week. It's been a crazy week for me with school and those pesky exams. This week is spring break, so I'll be posting a few more things and getting ready to finish out the rest of the semester.

I was going to have a fish fry review from the Chicago area, but we were unable to make it to Our Lady of Peace parish in Darien, IL, on Friday, which was in our neighborhood this past weekend.

I was very impressed with the number of Catholic parishes in Lemont, IL (just down the road from Darien, IL). We went to Sunday Mass at St. Patrick's (one of the town's original two Irish parishes) after we arrived too early at Sts. Cyril and Methodius (the Polish parish of Lemont) for the English Mass.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home