Thursday, January 19, 2006

Update 1/19

Happy Birthday Virgil Jarvis!

I had a couple of long conversations with some old friends last night, which reminds me that I'll have more oral history interviews coming up soon. I am waiting for information from a few people who were on vacation when I called earlier this week.

A request from the e-mail box today:

I know my great grandfather went to St.Boniface and his wife died in 1901 and he remarried in 1904. He was Frank Barozinsky and his wife(2nd)was Anna Buschschulte and I have no pictures of them at all. Would there be any old(1907-before) of parrishoners?

Don Grimes

Please e-mail me if you have any photos or information for Don.

Finally, I expect to add a reunions section to stbonifaceonline soon. If you'd like to announce your reunion information here, please contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home